Saturday, February 25, 2012

Girls Please Help! 10 points! I'm about to make a HUGE, VERY BOLD move for this girl! Should I do it!(V-Day)?

Alright so there is this girl. She is a freshman and im a senior. Back in October we liked each other we hung out and went bowling one time and everything was going perfect, we were really close to turning it into an item. But then all her friends starting teasing her for hanging out with me and since she is really shy she let it get to her then long long story short things with us just faded. So I decided to back off and I did for About 2 months.



But now that the new semester has started we have a class together and are talking again here and there, but things arn't how they used to be...and I miss that soo much...I just want another chance with her so bad... She is soo BEAUTIFUL....soo perfect....I love everything about her. And no I dont wanna use the freshman girl.



So I want to get her a big heart shaped box of chocolate turtles( that's her favorite candy) and to go with it just a single red rose. Since she is shy instead of giving it to her at school, I am going to go to her house at night to give her the V-Day present. But idk if I should do it or not since we don't really talk all that much anymore and I think she may have moved on from me, but I know I haven't moved on from her....I am in love with this girl. I am always thinking about her! I just want her back so bad.... So my questions are:



1. do you think something like this would get her to like me again!?

2. Should I do it!? What should I say to her!?

3. How should I act towards her the days...weeks...after??



P.S. This girl isn't my ex or anything. We had a fling and it was close to turning into an actual relationship. But like I said her friends started teasing her when really they were just jealous she had a senior, but she let it get to her cuz she is shy. So that's why we never got together. So it's kinda just like some unfinished business I guess. I just dont know how to get back what we once had, I'd do anything for this girl!



Please leave your age in your answer!

Thanks god bless!Girls Please Help! 10 points! I'm about to make a HUGE, VERY BOLD move for this girl! Should I do it!(V-Day)?
I'm a 14 year old (almost 15) and I'm also a freshmen and I think you should it. Though don't do it at night. It may freak her parents out! This will show that you are still interested in her and that will get her to thinking again. When you give it to her, just tell her that you miss hanging out with her. Give her some time to process it. If she doesn't say anything to you at school. Text her later that day. Just take it slow and don't rush her into anything. She is shy so it may take her a while to get comfortable with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment