Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the craziest of funniest thing your child has done for you or given you?

it can be a mother's day gesture.. anything theyve done to show you they love you. thanks!What is the craziest of funniest thing your child has done for you or given you?
One day my daughter and I were out playing in the leaves and I thought she was giving me a big brown leaf but it turns out it was a piece of our dog's poop. She was only 20 months old so she didn't quite know better.
My 17 month old daughter Maya has started to wink at me when she's trying to be nice when she's done something naughty! It's so cute, I don't know where she's got it from!What is the craziest of funniest thing your child has done for you or given you?
Well, 6 years ago, on my daughters first birthday she took her cake, assuming I wanted some and smeared it all over me. That was fun. lol



My 2 month old, as little as she is makes the kissy face when I walk up to her in the morning :)



My 4 year old picked a whole bouquet of dandelions (around 40) from Grandpa's field, put them in her sweatshirt pocket, and when we got home spread them all throughout my bedroom.



My 2 year old has yet to do something like this but will eventually, i feel it lol :O)
On the 28th of last month my son wrote me a song for my birthday on the piano. It was very funny, but surprisingly good for an 8 year old. Plus he drew me a beautiful picture. Best gift I ever had.What is the craziest of funniest thing your child has done for you or given you?
my 16 month old daughter has started kissing my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment