Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should i quit my second job (tonight) to spend this weekend w my sister before she leaves for the navy?

It's a second job at a restaurant. I don't need to money, but it makes life easier. And by quit I mean don't show up and get fired. It's just a side job to add income to my main job. My sister and I are close, and she leaves for basic and school in a couple of days. What do you guys think?



Also, I am talking about tonight. I am scheduled to work in a couple of hours.Should i quit my second job (tonight) to spend this weekend w my sister before she leaves for the navy?
your sister wouldnt want you to do that

cant you see her tomorrow insteadShould i quit my second job (tonight) to spend this weekend w my sister before she leaves for the navy?
if your sister is leaving the navy then yes definetly!!!

you will be able to get a new job easily but you will never be able to get see your sister as easily if you dont see her before she leaves! you will always regret not seeing your sister before she leaves :( no need to question it- you should definetly see your sister! or explain to your boss and perhaps milk it a bit and say how upset you will be if you dont see her ;)Should i quit my second job (tonight) to spend this weekend w my sister before she leaves for the navy?
Call in sick. Stomach bug Don't be a no show.
  • sailboats for sale
  • games xbox live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment