Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think i am pregnant... do u think it is possible?

my headaches and my lower back hurts ... boy my boobs are growing ! and are super tender and my nipples are darker... im always tierd and i never feel good ... but for some reason my periods are always 28 days apart and for the past couple of months they have been 42 or more days and it is getting crazy and i really do think i am pregnant but i dont understand y i would have my period then ? i am in need of a pregnancy test but that involves having my mom buy one so what do you think ? is it possible to have a period every month but be pregnant ? they are really messing up and becoming irregular and weird so that and the symptoms are killing me ... thank uI think i am pregnant... do u think it is possible?
Have you had any sexual relationships lately? Or the past months?
If you had a period since the last time you had sex, you are not pregnant. End of story.I think i am pregnant... do u think it is possible?
To my knowledge no. A period is your uterus shedding out and I doubt it can do that if you have a baby developing in there. That's the most I know though.
Suck it up and tell your mom to go buy a test. or get the guy you had sex with too...either way buy a damn test or go see your doctor and get blood test done.I think i am pregnant... do u think it is possible?
You could be pregnant and spotting. Why does your mom have to buy the pregnancy test? If you can't afford one go to a Planned Parenthood and get one for free! Until you know for sure that you are not pregnant, make sure you don't smoke or drink alcohol! Please get a pregnancy test ASAP though, you need to know if you are pregnant in order to get good prenatal care/decide if you want to keep the baby or not!
Brown discharge and/diareah are usually what make it official for my last two pregnancies. Its important you find out soon if u are so you can get the proper care for your baby as needed. If you don't want to involve your mom (in case its a false alarm) try pulling out any savings you may have and buy it yourself. If not, it takes two to make a baby try asking your boyfriend to buy it.

if your not pregnant, you should go to your Gynocologist to make sure your okay. It could turn out to be just a cyst or hormonal issues. Regardless if you are or are not prego seeing a doctor would give you the best insight. Good luck and be careful ;)
Those are definitely symptoms of pregnancy. It's always possible if you have had sexual intercourse. My friends mom actually had a period (what she thought was her period) for six months before she found out that she was six months pregnant. I think its rare, but more common then people think. You need to take a test or see a doctor. That is the only definite way of knowing. Good luck!
Go to planned parenthood where you don't need parent permission and will also give you birth control and contreceptives so you don't get pregnant. Or buy a dollar store test, you don't need an ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment