Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Should i give my 8th grade teacher a gift on valentines day?

my 8th grade teacher helped me allot in allot of things i wanna get her something. christmas passed, IDK her birthday, and the only thing left id valentines day should i give her something or is it going to be awkward. help me PLS i need some help before valentines day (and what should i give her? if yes)Should i give my 8th grade teacher a gift on valentines day?
thats kinda akward... NuuuuuuShould i give my 8th grade teacher a gift on valentines day?
you should get her this little thing so that she can relax from all the teaching



http://www.ebay.com/itm/Homemade-Bath-Sa鈥?/a>



and add a cute note to it saying like "i hope you have a relaxing valentines day! " or something else more creative than that i hope lol



i dont think its awkward at all because she helped you so much so you could do a little something to show your appreciation :)Should i give my 8th grade teacher a gift on valentines day?
Don't do it; that's way awkward! The rules of teacher gift giving: Christmas and End-of-School last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment