Saturday, February 25, 2012

POLL: What is a lame excuse for not attending a party?

I read some question about not going to a Bar Mitzvah because someone had homework to do and SOME was due tomorrow and she KNEW it was that day, not to be nosy or anything.POLL: What is a lame excuse for not attending a party?
i dont wanna go

problem DAMN B I T CH?
What about "I don't want to"?POLL: What is a lame excuse for not attending a party?
*house on fire* -strikes match-
You have to clean your room.. yeah, okay..POLL: What is a lame excuse for not attending a party?
A lame excuse would be that you would prefer to stay in the library and study.
I have to wash my hair
saying you have the chicken pox
"I have nothing to wear"
I just don't like you.
That question is annoying you, huh?

I'm not saying you're nosy. I'm just saying that... you're nosy.
going bunji jumping instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment