Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ok I have no idea what is going on pregnant or not?

Me and my boyfriend decided last month that we were going to try for a baby so I came of birth controll with no side affects at all. My period is due on the 16th of feb I do not get symptoms of my period I just come on on the day I am due. Anyways for the last few days my breasts have been feeling heavy and my nipples feel hot,big itchy and they hurt to touch. The lower part of my stomach is cramping mostly in the right side and I look bloated. I have also been producing a white mucous, and when I feel inside my cervix feels completely different to what I did before it is soft and wider :s is this normal? I have taken 2 pregnancy tests which where both negitive but I took them in the afternoon because I could not wait to see. But I know it is early to take a test and get a result so I am not going to take one for a few days now on the morning. What do you think and is my cervix normal I'm worried! XOk I have no idea what is going on pregnant or not?
If you were on the pill it could be side effects from stopping it. i got quite a few similar symptoms for 2 months after stopping the pill.Ok I have no idea what is going on pregnant or not?
I don't know about your cervix. Don't ever check mine. They do sound very similar to early pregnancy signs but it could be where your body is reajusting to having a normal period. The pill tricks your body into having a period when you have your 7 pill free days. Your bosy doesn't have a period when it naturally would if you were not on the pill so give your body a chance to reajust. Wait untill you would have a period to take a test, that's when you should have an acurate result all the best x

No comments:

Post a Comment