Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why is my dog's poo so wet and what can be done to correct?

I feed my dogs a high-quality, grain-free dog food. Lately, their poo is VERY wet/soft. They only get one (quality) treat per day. What is causing the squishy poo and what can be done to get it back to be more solid? It leaves a mess in their fur and is difficult to pick up. Would feeding raw food help?Why is my dog's poo so wet and what can be done to correct?
you dog not getting used to the new food give it old food and mix a little food that you want to feed them then slowly increase your dog will be fine
If at one time they had solid stools on the food you are feeding, likely changing to raw or any other diet won't help. Have the vet do a fecal. Often picking up a case of worms will cause loose stools. My dogs have never had a case of loose stools the vet couldn't fix after a fecal. Of course , I stick to the breeder's food, corn and all.



With more than one dog, I would be surprised they all developed an allergy at the same time.



Another cause is over feeding, see http://www.longliveyourdog.com/twoplus/R鈥?/a>Why is my dog's poo so wet and what can be done to correct?
I would NOT suggest feeding your dog raw food. Take her to the vet if you are concerned.
This has happened to my dog recently and I gave him half a wetabix with his food twist a day and it made it better within about 4 days :) hope I helped :) xWhy is my dog's poo so wet and what can be done to correct?
u study poo
its the dog food try different brands and see the results
I usually just feed my dog Raw Meat for couple days and if it doesn't stop, I just give him a worming tablet.
So you want it more solid for your convenience and not for the dog
  • surrogate mothers
  • kbb used car value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment