Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is going on here? Guys help please?

When I met my bf he was all into me really interested and stuff. I had to go away to study and he was cool with it. He would pay my phone bill, by me stuff for school etc..He would encourage a relationship between him and my mom and sis, he would call them just to get to know them. He told his mom about me and his mom and I call each other up to this day.



A little over a year ago he started getting distant, not calling hardly replying to my texts. But the thing is he wasnt just doing it to me he was doing it to almost everyone. When I did go to visit him for the summer her treated me real good, he bought me breakfast in bed, my coffee, gave me money he even introduced me to his guy frens...but he was still distant. He told me he had alot of stress.

When I returned to school he never called i didnt hear from him in months..when i did talk to him he told me someone broke into his home, he got no money in the bank and had to start all over again..then he told me to just move on and forget him. I told him No...Two weeks later he started texting me ..then he began talking to me normal...we spoke everysingle day...And now he stopped talking again for almost a week..no reply to my text nothing.



he had told both his mom and mine he was waiting until i returned from school to settle down and get serious. When we spoke up to last week he spoke promising about us. I dont know why he stops talking and then talks again. I dunno if he misses me and prefers not to talk or if hes trying to let me down easy..but that doesnt explain why his mom when she talks to me is convinced that I am her daughter in law..should i be understanding he may be depressed and give him space? what is it?is he insecure and feels i may never return so he is distancing himself so he wont get hurt. Its the week before valnetines and he disappears!What is going on here? Guys help please?
financial storms of life tend to demoralize men more than women

try to see how you can give him financial support or financial advice to earn extra money

he is vulnerable at this time and a rich supportive lady may influence him

this is also an opportunity to study his strength of character

it is easier to break up with a weak-minded boyfriend than a weak-minded husband

it is in times of trouble that a person's true character comes out

study him well and see if there is another lady trying to win his affection

give him all the love, moral support and encouragement you can

try to spend some quality time with him

use this period as a reference point to demonstrate how well you coped as a couple

remember that life is full of ups and downs

your relationship shows how well you can handle the good and bad times as a couple BEFORE you enter marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment