Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a great Valentine's day present for my 17 year old boyfriend?

We have been together for a year and a half. He is very into sports,

he plays Hockey, Lacrosse, Football and every other sport imaginable. Gifts I've already given him/made: a fleece blanket, Minnesota Wild tickets against his favorite team, various gift cards.



I really want it to be something special but not a huge deal, also nothing crazy expensive not much money.



nothing sexual please.



PLEASE HELP (: thank you!What is a great Valentine's day present for my 17 year old boyfriend?
My boyfriend is very athletic and sporty and he loves all types of teams. I found out who his favorite team and i got him a "baseball" cap for it. I knew he would love the hat but i wanted to do something a little extra so i made this BUILD-A-BEAR and presented the hat on top of it. He thought the idea was amazing and he LOVED IT. We are seventeen as well!What is a great Valentine's day present for my 17 year old boyfriend?
I think that you should get him cute pajama pants and a matching shirt of his favorite team and get him a framed picture of you two that he can put in his room. I think the pajamas would be cute and the picture would be sentimental.
  • dragon age 2 armor
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment