Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it a ghost witch or what ? pl. do read description?

yesterday it was the limit

from last 4 to 5 days at night (don't know what time) i feel i am unable to move my head neck and hear some kind of noise, a very different one, once i heard some one calling me (it sounded as if i know that voice, but never heard that before)

but yesterday it was worst

my eyes were open, i wasn't even sleeping i was completely sane, i was kind of paralyzed wasn't able to move any of my body part and sound of "ghungroo" (chan chan chan kind of sound) and my head was towards wall so wasn't able to see any thing and it sounded as if some one wearing ghungroo walking in my room from here to there, i even tried to shout, call my mom from next room and i wasn't even able to make any kind of noise it lasted for 15 min and i was so horrified and scared



i am not a kid, i am 17, nor i am joking, yes i am afraid of ghosts and all but this kind of thing never happened to me before, nor i did watched any horror movies within these days, and currently my status is i am afraid to go to bed and switch off the lights.



please help me outIs it a ghost witch or what ? pl. do read description?
Ghost...
Sleep paralysis.Is it a ghost witch or what ? pl. do read description?
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paral鈥?/a>
It's both. It's a ghost of a witch.Is it a ghost witch or what ? pl. do read description?
What happened to you is perfectly believable and has happened to me and to others. It is the brain's subconscious arguing with the conscious over who was still in power (to put it simply). You are not going crazy and you are not seeing ghosts. If you get desperate enough, go see either a nerosurgeon or a neurologist for a deeper explanation, if you can't find enough in your local library. I won't suggest a psychologist because he would sign you up for at least five visits, each costing about $250.
I fuckkkkkkkkk the ghost.
Yup. Sleep paralysis with hypnagogia, which is very, very common in people who suffer from sleep paralysis. It's a well know phenomena that is found in people from every culture. It's a medical thing, not a spiritual one, but I do know it is frightening because I had it as a teenager as well. Now that I'm in my 40's, I seem to have "outgrown" it for the most part, though I do still have the occasional episode of sleep paralysis coupled with the hypnagogia (which for me takes the form of visual and/or auditory hallucinations most of the time). Once it passes, get up and walk around. You can have several episodes in one night and walking around the house for a little while after having one does help prevent more of them or at least tones them down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment