Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm a teenager and alone on valentines day what do i do?

i'm really lonely and i tried to get a valentine but nobody wanted to be mine

i've never had a boyfriend..or my first kiss and i was hopping it'd happen this valentines day

but no

what do i do when im stuck at home and alone?I'm a teenager and alone on valentines day what do i do?
relax and do something you like, kid. ive spent every valentines day of my life alone and im a lot older than you. looks like this one will be the same tooI'm a teenager and alone on valentines day what do i do?
there is nothing you can do, but wait until someone comes along later on.I'm a teenager and alone on valentines day what do i do?
I am also a teenager and I am always alone on valentines! It does not bother me because I am a little anti-social and I don't like getting too close to others but being alone is not bad. No offense but I hate the girls at my school have boyfriends and make out with them all the time because I think I don't want a boyfriend til I am a junior in high school I am serious. Just go buy yourself some chocolates
Just do what I do: Send yourself flowers and chocolates and be your own valentine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment