Saturday, February 25, 2012

My first boyfriend over valentines day! What do I get him?

Ok so me and my boyfriend are going to be together over valentines day he's already got something super super sweet for me planned and I don't know what to get him (I only have access to Walmart) he's into running, adventure time, drawing and he's really sweet and loyal. We're in 6th grade so nothing inappropriate please and I don't want to make it to embrarrassing for him so ya please help thanks much!My first boyfriend over valentines day! What do I get him?
You still have 3 days, *****. He might break up with you by then.My first boyfriend over valentines day! What do I get him?
n'aw:) young love:)

get him chocolate (everyone likes chocolate) and a card:)



ans mine please

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment