Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good outfit for spring break?

I need it to be beachy, I will spend at least ten hours in the sun at the same location a day. What type of shoes should I wear, what type of shirts. It wont be cold at all during the day, it would reach mid-nineties and at night mid-seventies high sixties. There will be tons of people (it is a spring fest with carnival rides) The shoes I own are TOMS, gladiator sandals and flip flops. Im doing shopping in a few weeks so I need ideas.What is a good outfit for spring break?
Flip flops for the beach and toms for walking and like tube tops or spaghetti straps or tank top shirts and shorts. Bring sun screen also(:What is a good outfit for spring break?
I would wear your favorite pair of denim shorts. Then wear a cute,white,loose v-neck. For shoes I would wear a pair of converse or for a beachier feel I would wear your comfiest pair of sandals that match. And to spice it up a bit wear cute accessories like medium sized earrings or bracelets. Also these sunglasses are very cute and beachy and they have different colors :



http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12172573%26amp;cp=2818165.2818073
  • food delivery
  • cleveland
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment