Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's this noise I'm hearing from my car? What could it be?

I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT. The car has been sitting for 3 days while it snowed. I started it up and drove it to work. I know that my right front Wheel Bearing is bad, but I heard a clanking sound coming from that side of the car, I could feel it when I sped up. What could it be?What's this noise I'm hearing from my car? What could it be?
It's obvious-- you have a person living inside of your car-- duh. You should call the police.What's this noise I'm hearing from my car? What could it be?
it could be the wheel bearingWhat's this noise I'm hearing from my car? What could it be?
the axle assembly is shot on that side/you are hearing the cv joint
  • used boats
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment