Saturday, February 25, 2012

What v-day, b-day and anniversary present should i get for my BF?

It is Valentines day, my BF's 21st Birthday and our 1 year anniversary all close together. I do not know what to get him. Should i get him 1 big gift or 3 smaller gifts? I was thinking about getting him an ipad or laptop but idk?? any other ideas?What v-day, b-day and anniversary present should i get for my BF?
You can find more gift ideas for him such as clothing, men's grooming, sporting goods, tools, watches, fragrance, jewelry, chocolates, electronics, books %26amp; more at Amazon.com, the most trusted store online. Check them out now!



Valentine's day gifts store

%26gt; http://www.amazon.com/Valentines-Day-Gif鈥?/a>



Top gift ideas

%26gt; http://www.amazon.com/gp/most-gifted?tag鈥?/a>What v-day, b-day and anniversary present should i get for my BF?
3 smaller gifts would be more thoughtful.



1. for his birthday

2. for the anniversary

3. for the holiday
  • maine weather
  • baltimore restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment