Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Had upset stomach & diarrhoea for 2 days now...What could it be?

Yesterday while I was at the gym, I had a sudden unsettling feeling in my stomach and quickly rushed to the toilet to which I noticed diarrhoea, and then about 15 mins later I had to rush to the gym toilet again for a second bout of diarrhoea. I got home and went 2 more times before settling down for the night. Then today I have been fine until about 20 mins (nearly midnight) and I've had to go toilet again just once out of the whole day. There is no blood in my stools, but it is kind of mucousy. I ate a rotten tomato yesterday lunch time and feel that may have been the reason for the icky stomach, so should I give it another day and if I feel the same go see a doctor?Had upset stomach %26amp; diarrhoea for 2 days now...What could it be?
Why did you eat a rotten tomato?



Drink plenty of fluids (water) and see your doctor asap.Had upset stomach %26amp; diarrhoea for 2 days now...What could it be?
Could be a virus? Go to Doc if it continues Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment