Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.?

So after our break up (caused by argueing more and more lately) she deleted me off facebook. After that we had a talk and she said she didnt do it to get over me easier (thats what I asked) but to not be remembered by it so much and all.



Also she said she loves me but is unsure, and also scared that we'd argue if we'd get back together again. Also she said what'd happen if we didnt see each other for a few months. I said I didn't like the idea, scared that one or another might lose feelings and I care too much for her to drop it like this.



We had a laugh and after that ended conversation. Then a few days later I texted her I agreed breaking up was the best for us. (People said it was better to accept it and move on a bit, and she'd get back..)



It has been 3 weeks now since the break up. 1 week since I tried re-adding her on skype, but she didnt accept it. And now around 12 days since I didnt do any contact or whatsoever.



What can I do? It's obvious she wants some space right now, maybe she is still confused, but I want her to tell me if she is going to completely forget about me. Valentine's Day is coming up soon, last year at that day we basicly started feeling feelings for each other.



What should I do, text her asking how things are, and saying I remember valentine's day last year and it made me smile when I thought of it? Or leave her be for another few weeks 2-3 and see if she contacts me..



Man, I'm getting really frustrated by this. I want to get back together and work on the things that led to argues in the first place and fix our communication. We both agreed on what went wrong, and how we could've improved those, at the time we had our talk.



Thanks in advance, you're all hero's.Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.?
Valentines day is a risky day for those in your shoes. I would say do the chocolates and valentine card thing and go to her place, actually go to her place, and forget texting and facebook and all that, do the real thing, in person. Also, its a risk, a huge risk of rejection, but then you will know and can move on with your life respecting her wishes if it is a giant no. Its the not knowing that is so hard.Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.?
Send her some flowers and then let it go :)

I know it's hard but she needs space right now so don't be too pushy. If it's the right thing it will work out, if not something better will happen in the future %26lt;3Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.?
I think it would be really sweet to text her on Valentine's Day, especially since it was the start of your feelings :) You do want her to know you are still thinking about her and you have been really good about giving her space. I know that is really hard to do when you still care about someone. Maybe even send her flowers with that as a hand written note?

No comments:

Post a Comment