Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hi, does anyone know what trim does the Chevy Malibu come in on Hertz rentals?

Hi all,



I am planning to get a rental Chevy Malibu from Hertz and I was just wondering if anyone knows what trim they come in? I'm pretty sure the whole Hertz fleets' Malibu's are in one standardized trim but I just can't figure out what it is.



The reason I am asking is because I would like to estimate my fuel costs and for that, I would require the vehicle's MPG and since I am unsure if it's the 2.4 I4 or the 3.6 V6, it's hard for me to do estimates.



A quick search on Google notes that Hertz is selling used rentals and they are all of the I4 variant. However, on the Hertz website under it's vehicle guide, the details for the Malibu mentions that it's the V6 variant and it does 25MPG (highway), which is consistent with the rated MPG for the V6 Malibu on Chevy's website.



If there is anyone out there who would be kind enough to provide me with this little bit of information, I would be much grateful.



Thank you have have a great day!



Best regards.Hi, does anyone know what trim does the Chevy Malibu come in on Hertz rentals?
The V6 is still very fuel efficient. I would try to get that option because you will want the added power. Most likely, they will give you the 4 banger unless you request otherwise. They tend to provide the base (cheapest) models to save money.Hi, does anyone know what trim does the Chevy Malibu come in on Hertz rentals?
They buy what are called "program cars". Each batch will have slightly different options. If you are considering buying one of these cars, you will just have to look and see if it's the options that you want. The 4cyl's get slightly better fuel mileage than the 6cyl models. As for miles to the gallon, you will just have to drive the vehicle and calculate it from there. There are a lot of options that come into play considering fuel mileage such as tuning and maintenance of the vehicle to how your driving habits are. If you want to know the specific trim options for any GM car, you can take the VIN# from the vehicle and call any GM dealers parts department and they can give you a listing of every option that the car came out of the factory with.Hi, does anyone know what trim does the Chevy Malibu come in on Hertz rentals?
The easiest and quickest way to get the information you need is to call the Hertz location you will be renting the Malibu from. Ask them the trim level. It's possible the location you're renting from may not even have any Malibus available.

No comments:

Post a Comment