Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the "proper etiquette" for having your boyfriends shirt/jacket? (makes more sense with explanation)?

So my I am currently in my first relationship and we have been together for nine months. The thing is, my boyfriend NEVER gets cold so he never wears a jacket that he can give me and I can wear it and keep it for a couple days, ya know?



Well yesterday we surprised him for his birthday by taking him to this huge place with tons of stuff you can do and the people there gave him a shirt for his birthday. He went to put it on and when he came back he just kind of jokingly threw his old shirt at me. So we laughed and joked and eventually I told him he wasn't getting it back and put it on. So now I have his shirt. :)



My question is, what now? How long do I keep it before I give it back to him? And am I supposed to wash it before I give it back to him? It's not like I'm never going to take it off and wear it every day. I'll maybe wear it once or twice and not while I'm doing anything that would get it all gross. So... yeah. When do I return it and under what circumstances? Thanks!What is the "proper etiquette" for having your boyfriends shirt/jacket? (makes more sense with explanation)?
he probably dont care if you keep it since he has a new oneWhat is the "proper etiquette" for having your boyfriends shirt/jacket? (makes more sense with explanation)?
You sure are supposed to wash it before giving it back. And I would give it back the next day or so.What is the "proper etiquette" for having your boyfriends shirt/jacket? (makes more sense with explanation)?
I think anything within two weeks would be acceptable. And you should wash it before giving it back.
Puzzling to me, but there are men actually turned on by the sight of a scantily clad female wearing only a man's shirt that is obviously too big for her
  • racing games online
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment