Saturday, March 10, 2012

Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.? (FIXED)?

I posted this earlier, and people said to drop by in person and or send her flowers. I wish I could, but I forgot to tell it's a long-distance relationship (of 7 months). And some other info is that I'm 20, she's 18. I forgot to tell that, I'm sorry. I did think of letting her brother buy some soap things and bath bombs, because I know she loves those, and then add a note that she should check her mail, but what should I write into it? I can completely open up and tell her I want her back and all that, but should I? Either way, for those that are new to my question, or those that allready answered, here is it again:





So after our break up (caused by argueing more and more lately) she deleted me off facebook. After that we had a talk and she said she didnt do it to get over me easier (thats what I asked) but to not be remembered by it so much and all.



Also she said she loves me but is unsure, and also scared that we'd argue if we'd get back together again. Also she said what'd happen if we didnt see each other for a few months. I said I didn't like the idea, scared that one or another might lose feelings and I care too much for her to drop it like this.



We had a laugh and after that ended conversation. Then a few days later I texted her I agreed breaking up was the best for us. (People said it was better to accept it and move on a bit, and she'd get back..)



It has been 3 weeks now since the break up. 1 week since I tried re-adding her on skype, but she didnt accept it. And now around 12 days since I didnt do any contact or whatsoever.



What can I do? It's obvious she wants some space right now, maybe she is still confused, but I want her to tell me if she is going to completely forget about me. Valentine's Day is coming up soon, last year at that day we basicly started feeling feelings for each other.



What should I do, text her asking how things are, and saying I remember valentine's day last year and it made me smile when I thought of it? Or leave her be for another few weeks 2-3 and see if she contacts me..



Man, I'm getting really frustrated by this. I want to get back together and work on the things that led to argues in the first place and fix our communication. We both agreed on what went wrong, and how we could've improved those, at the time we had our talk.



Thanks in advance, you're all hero's.Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.? (FIXED)?
What part about no contact do you have trouble understanding?

It hurts, for sure, but she isn't interested. That much is clear.Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.? (FIXED)?
Her choice feeling is leave all this long distance stuff behind her and see what goes maybe in a couple of months. This sounds reasonable as you are both fighting and unsure etc. You may not like it but she needs to experience life focused on what is going on around her not all you in the long distance thing. If you choose I would use snail mail and send her a card, simply stating you love her. She can take that or leave it, her choice and it must be hard for you but move on as you will move into the arena of clingy and needy and both could use a good break . You need to respect her wishes. She needs space.Broke up and having no contact, what to do and what do you think? Getting worried.? (FIXED)?
I think she's scared about the long distance thing. It can be hard.
She's done. Just because the two of you are broken up, it doesn't mean she can't remember the good times, or think fondly of you....she can, she just no longer wants a relationship with you. Stop beating a dead horse and let her go. Remember the fun you had, and think about the lessons you've learned so you can apply them in your next relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment