Saturday, March 10, 2012

What does it mean when a guy remembers your birthday?

i think it means he may be interested or that he cares. but my friend wanted me to ask so here i go:

the other day the school announcements said the happy birthdays and the guy brought up my friends birthday and he remembered the exact date and she's never told him when her birthday was.. does this even mean anything? (he asked her to hang out last night also)What does it mean when a guy remembers your birthday?
It means he's been thinking about her and he found a good way to casually let her know about it. In other words, he is Expressing Interest.What does it mean when a guy remembers your birthday?
It means he thought about you that day and that maybe he kinda likes youWhat does it mean when a guy remembers your birthday?
I remembered someone's birthday once....she thought I was a creeper and broke up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment