Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I keep her interest? Please help me out...?

So there is a girl I really like. Shes about 15 years old, and I don't want to lose her like I've lost every girl in the past.. I'm afraid that I'm talking to her too much, and that if it keeps up that I'll lose her interest. We send between 10-20 messages each, each day, and the messages are small brief converstions. Do you guys think that talking so little everyday is safe too keep her interest? Or Should I just not reply to her at all when she says good morning? and just talk more too her other days? What should I talk to her about? Because I also want to make her feel like shes important to me, and by me not talking about her stuff will she drop me for that? I just really dont want to lose her interest and I could really use help. I'm good at talking to women in general, but when it comes to the girls I like I screw up every time..How do I keep her interest? Please help me out...?
Don't be msg her too much. She'll get tired of you. Leave the initiative up to her. Msging her allot won't make her like you any better. If you are screwing up all the time, it's not because of the msging.



AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment