Saturday, March 10, 2012

What does it mean if a guy doesn't text back?

I've been seeing a guy since just before christmas, we get on really well and I've known him for a good number of years. He said he feels we have a lot in common and things are always so good when we're around eachother. I've met his parents and some of his friends, and I had a friend request on facebook from one of his friends. I asked him who it was and he said 'a good friend of mine, I was telling him about you the other day'

He's never been a big texter but on saturday he replied with a really short text with no kisses on and I've not heard from him since. I text him on Monday to ask if we could do something this week and again no reply at all. What's going on? Should I assume it's all over? I don't want to text him again because I'll look desperate. Things were so good and now he's just cut off contact.What does it mean if a guy doesn't text back?
He is rude. Rule of thumb when it comes to guys: Don't believe what they tell you... Believe how they treat you. Actions speak louder than words. Do not invest your time, energy or feelings in people that don't treat you with the same consideration that you treat them. You will be setting yourself up to be mistreated. Surround yourself with people that treat you the way you feel you deserve to be treated and that don't mess with your head and your heart.What does it mean if a guy doesn't text back?
He sounds like a typical teenage boy. If he's not a teenager then he's acting like it. Don't text him again, just leave it for now. You never know what the future holds, maybe he'll come crawling back or maybe you'll find mr right. He definitely doesn't sound like mr right if he treats you like this.

However he may have lost his phone, got no credit, maybe he's grounded and momma took his phone. Who knows there are lots of possibilities but it's best to distract yourself with other guys, that'll make him sorry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment