Saturday, March 10, 2012

There is a pain from the bottom of my knee down the front of my leg...?

I have a pain from the bottom of my knee and then down about two inches. it is only in the front of my leg. i had the pain a few months ago but it went away and now it is back again. i go to bed and it stops hurting when i wake up then as the day goes on it starts to hurt more. It has started to hurt to push on it very hard at times. it really hurts to bend me knees like I'm crouching and stand back up. can anyone tell me what this could be. it would be greatly appreciated. thanksThere is a pain from the bottom of my knee down the front of my leg...?
could be growing pains... or you could have problems with ur feet... go to the doctors thats what i did and they gave me these things and i dont have the pain anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment