Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help me out here people. i need ideas. no one is giving me any. please help?

ok so valentines day is in 8 days and i get paid in 5

days so i want to get something for my boyfriend or

get stuff to make him something. but idk what would

be best or what it should be. so should i make him

something? if so what should i make? or should i buy

him something? if so what should i buy? hes a 27 year

old he is hard to shop for. i have been with him for

almost 2 years. i need help on what to do. ill appriciate

it. no sex related stuff we do that already. and no

cooking cause i dnt live with him and i hardly see him

cause we both work. hes not big on sweets either. so

give me some ideas on what to get him or make him.

please help meHelp me out here people. i need ideas. no one is giving me any. please help?
Tickets to his favorite sporting event,

or music star appearance !



Do it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment