Saturday, March 10, 2012

To Guys: Any advice on what's going on?

I met this guy, we went out, we hit it off, then he was talking to his friends and calling me his girl, etc... We were texting one day and i mentioned something about kids (he already has one) and he was like "i wouldnt want more" and I sort of gave the impression that I wanted them asap (but I later tried to explain to him that I don't and that's way too far ahead to thing about).



On Monday he just wanted to be friends (not what i really wanted) so I gave it 4 days then texted him and the next day we hung out and talked all night, and he brought his son up to see me and everything and we also talked about us and i straight out asked 'do you have feelings for me?' and he said 'yeah i like you' and i was like 'with which head' kinda thing (not in those words, but kind of jokingly) and he said both (so i guess he likes me both ways?).. after that he just said 'i dont wanna sound mean or anything but it was a little creepy that you brought up kids after knowing me only a week' and i was like 'yes i know.. im sorry' then i was like 'according to you, how you feel, will we ever go back to what we had a week ago?' (we were talking every day, being cute, he texted me every day and called me beautiful and all that).. and he said 'i dont know.. i dunno im just trying to get the kids subject out of my head and i dont know if its working'



well we hung out for 12 hours that night and i didnt get back to my apartment until 630am... and we talked around 2pm later that day and i was like 'are you busy? i could cook you some food tonight? :)' (i had said i'd make him food one night)... and he sounded so short with me... he said "yea i do. i gotta be somewhere at 7. srry"



Is he blowing me off? After we went back to how we were a week ago when we hung out that night? He held me like he used to the whole time and he kissed me lots and walked me to my car and hugged and kissed me goodbye. The only thing different was he couldnt get the kid thing out of his head.. could he be going out with another girl/were those his plans at 7? or am i just crazy because he said he liked me and im maybe just going too fast for him and he wants to slow things down? does he just want to be friends or does he like me more than that?



Please help? Please and thank youuu!To Guys: Any advice on what's going on?
Not going to lie, bringing up kids after 1 week is kinda scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment