Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No period for nearly 2 months, what could be wrong?

Okay so I'm 15, 16 in August and I started my period on the 14th of August 2010 a couple of days before my 15th birthday. I was having normal periods every month since then, they all lasted for about 6-7 days which is obviously pretty normal. However, my last period was on the 18th of December 2011 which lasted for about 6 days. I haven't had one since and I'm scared incase I don't come on this month. I have been having a few signs like my boobs are hurting slightly and i'm kind of constipated which usually happens but I'm not entirely sure. I'm kind of worried though and I don't want to end up missing one this month because I've heard that if you miss a period, it's always worse the next time you get one and I don't want that to happen. I am also a virgin so I can't be pregnant. Can anyone tell me why I have missed my period, what I should do if I miss it this month and what it will be like next time I get one please?No period for nearly 2 months, what could be wrong?
Seeing as you claim to be a virgin you can't be pregnant. I guess you have the Menopause
Don't worry! Whilst you are young it takes a good few years for your cycle to become regular. You will often miss a month or two... If you are still worried then go an see the nurse wither at school or at your local GP - that's what they are there for :)No period for nearly 2 months, what could be wrong?
My sister is the same age as you (17, well almost) and she hasn't had her period for 3 months even though she's been having then since 12 years old, and it started last Sunday. It just happens.

Don't worry! There's nothing wrong!
I know what you mean. _Shout out to you August baby! Im 14 turning 15 in Aug :)



Well let me start off by saying Hi.

Somedays their realy arn't any proffesional answers but I guess other idots answer other peoples questions, anyways about your period, it's very common for a girl with a regular cycle like you and me to miss months although I have never. Even though I had my first period a month before yours it doesn't make a difference because were totally different different age different race different place. But a major contribution to girls not getting their period is stress, have you broken up with a guy latley, or failed your final that you studied all semester on?, just think about a major stress related incident that happend after december.

But even though you don't know when your period is gonna come back you can go on this website that calculates when your period is going to come. So here is it : www.beinggirl.com

-type in the search bar "period calculator" and put in the time date and year and period duration of your last period and skip ahaead a coupl e months and fins the month febuary then look for the key which illustrate when your going to PMS and they days its suppose to be on. Although your period may skip 2 months it can come back being really short or really long but it'll eventually come back normal. Good luck sweetsNo period for nearly 2 months, what could be wrong?
Don't worry! Most girls miss periods, that's natural. I do really often and I am also a virgin. There is nothing you need to do and I am sure that the period next time you have it will be worse, that is just a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment