Sunday, March 4, 2012

Please read! This is URGENT! What do you think of my love letter?

For Valentine's Day, I'm giving the guy (my closest guy friend) I really like a rose and a hand-made card. Here's the card's message. Please tell me what you think of it.



(Extra~he's my closest guy friend, and we've known each other for about 2 years now. I want to tell him all the things I love about him because in 3 months he will graduate high school and leave for the Military, and I might not ever have a time to tell him this after he leaves. So I plan to tell him on Valentine's Day. :)



Oppa,

Thank you for being with me through all the crazy, fun, sad, frustrating, and exciting times, and for cheering me up whenever I felt down. Thank you for letting me sit close to you whenever I was cold, sad, or scared. Oppa, I love it when you tell me, "oh, your Korean is really good!!" because it makes me feel proud and happy that you understand me! When you tell me my Korean is good, I'm always motivated to study Korean harder so that one day I'll be able to speak to you only in Korean! One day I'll do it!!! And when I call you Oppa, I feel so special because it makes me seem closer to you. I love seeing the expression on your face when I call you Oppa~it's so cute!! But I want to tell you, I really like you, and I hope we'll be together even after you leave for the Military~





So, what do you think?

Oh and Oppa means, "Close friend/lover/older brother" in Korean~ (but, he's not my boyfriend, only my really close friend...I plan to ask him out on Valentine's Day though! :))Please read! This is URGENT! What do you think of my love letter?
This is just... Beautiful. You put a lot of thought into this, you added a goal, and you gave him something to remember you by. This shows how much you care, but instead of a rose, maybe get him a locket or something that can help him remember you by.
I agree with gene, it's so beautiful! It almost brings a tear to my eye. If I received that from a girl I would probably love her just from the letter. I know about this kinda stuff because I've been through this a lot.

Report Abuse

Please read! This is URGENT! What do you think of my love letter?
I apoligize for not making it to your question in time. I was able to get here thoguh via my phone .. and I think this is an adorable post. I think it will work out well for you.

Report Abuse


A very nice and sweet letter

And yes ask him and go together out.

no plans but actions

trust me.Please read! This is URGENT! What do you think of my love letter?
Thats really cute (: You should write the I really like you part in korean though ! that would be like sooo amazing (:

I hope I helped (:
Its perfect it explains how you feel and what you want to say if it were me i couldnt have put it any better... :)
So sweet!
thats cute ^^ it sounds great
aww its so cute ^o^~

I think he'll find it cute and sweet as well ^^
I agree with Jordyn on this one. Write that you really like him in Korean. I know it's kind of tradition that the guy is always the one that asks the girl out or tells her how he feels, but some guys are afraid to. I think it's wonderful that you want to tell him how you really feel. this is a wonderful letter and he will love it. The best of luck to you!! And thanks for the info on my post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment