Saturday, March 10, 2012

Itchy down south? Help ladies?

So, I used a soap down there and it irritated down there so it's been itchy for a couple days. What can I do? I don't need to be reminded not to use soap down there, I already know.Itchy down south? Help ladies?
All you can really do for right now is get some powder such as vagisil or something like that or Summer's Eve powder that will stop the itchiness and discomfort. Since you sound like your skin is very sensitive down there, I would use a cleanser without the dyes or perfumes as they are the culprits that irritate your skin. Most body cleansers will say for sensitive skin or else look for the the one without perfumes/dyes. Hope you feel better. (Take a warm bath for now if you can't get to the store today and dry yourself down there well and make sure to wear 100% cotton underwear)Itchy down south? Help ladies?
im guessing that you have had a slight skin rash from the products you used keep the area clean and as dry as possible and get rid of any soaps that have perfume's try the natural soaps (goat milk soap) or other ph balanced brands because even though you have not used it on your privates any used on the upper body can wash down and cause irritation

I hope this helps

p.s. is irritation continues go to the doctor or pharmacistItchy down south? Help ladies?
That happened to me once too. Trust me, I know how irritating it gets! I rinsed really well put a little baby powder down there (just on top of the labia) and that seemed to help some. Other than that, I just waited until the itching passed. If it continues for more than a week, I would take a visit to the doctor. Good luck! xx
Ask drugstore pharmacist

No comments:

Post a Comment