Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is this a dumb Valentines Day gift for a 13-year old boy?

So me and this guy (Ben) have been dating for about a month now, and I've liked him for a lonnngggg time, and he finally asked me out!(: But anyway we are both 13 and I really don't know what to get him for valentines day, I was thinking a homeade card and like, 6 pack of his fav soda and a iTunes gift card.Is this dumb? It's kinda a funny present I guess cause we are just like that. Idk, what do you guys think? Any ideas for presents?Is this a dumb Valentines Day gift for a 13-year old boy?
Cute! do itIs this a dumb Valentines Day gift for a 13-year old boy?
When I was your age, all my friends were ******* each other. You could try that. Food for thought.Is this a dumb Valentines Day gift for a 13-year old boy?
That seems fine :D



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment