Saturday, March 10, 2012

What should I write in my boyfriend's Valentines Day card?

We are 15 and have been dating about a year and one month. I just want something that will let him know how much he means to me...but nothing cheesy. I was thinking something like "i hope you know how much you mean to me. I honestly dont know whatd i do without you. Love you!" but i want something a little more creative. I just need some ideas....im bad at these things.



Also, should i write love you at the end or not? Because we have never actually said "i love you" to eachother. But i think valentines day is a good day to say it cuz i really do love him. Would it kinda scare him off a little though? I need help! Thanks!What should I write in my boyfriend's Valentines Day card?
Since you have been dating a year, I don't think you need to worry about scaring him off! However, since you've never told each other the 3 words, I think you should TELL him and not just write it in a card, who know what I mean?

Say something like "You are so important to me. I don't know what I would do without you." something along those lines. Just let it flow out :D and let it come from the heart.



xx
personally i think ur a little young for i love u i thot i was in love at 15 and i was wrong lol but hey maybe u are, anyway if u do love him tell him! dont put pressure on him to say it back that might be what scares him off just let him know how u feel tell him how much fun u have with him and yea tell him u dont know what u would do without him guys like to hear this lol. i know mine does anyway good luck!What should I write in my boyfriend's Valentines Day card?
If you love him,you must say that to him.be relax and easy,and open your eyes
Out of a (underline million) million boys i choose (under line you) you

Take (under line my) my hand and hold (under line me) me close

Show me that you love(under line me) most



I did this my bf loved it:)What should I write in my boyfriend's Valentines Day card?
Make sure that you write how much he means to you. You can add on something personal that the two of you share. Let it come in your words. Nothing is better than reading something and being able to hear their voice say it in your mind. Don't just tell him that he is important. Tell him how happy he makes you, if he does. Remember that little things count but don't make it tacky. Good luck!
I understand were you coming from but yhea you should tell him that you love him if you really do and it won't hurt, i told my boyfriend i love you first and he said it back and it didn't scare him at all, and on the card write how you really feel about him and how much he really means to you because it's vday and you really suppose to express your feeling to each other and I'm doing exactly the same thing. btw don't be scared or shy feel comfortable around him and i hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment