Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is up with this guy? Is he just playing games or is he just shy? ?

I have a boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about my ex crush. I hardly ever see my boyfriend but I see my ex crush all the time at school. We have no classes together...we had one last term but he moved after he realised I have a boyfriend and claimed it's because I'm "immature"...last week, just over two months into my relationship with my boyfriend my ex crush started a conversation with me..he seemed worried that I haven't forgiven him for being a jerk towards me and that it's got really awkward between us. Two days ago a guy friend said "oy, [ex-crush's name], Hannah says hi". My ex crush looked at me and smiled. Then later on, after school, I asked him if he's ok (on facebook) and he just said "yep" 4 minutes later. Yesterday he just totally avoided all eye contact with me and wouldn't even stay in the same area as me. I asked him later (again on fb) "no seriously" to see what is up with him and he replied "what do you mean, seriously?" Today he ignored me again at school. What's up with him?





Here's the conversation I had with my crush last week:



Guy: Hey, are we alright now?

Me (girl): Depends what you mean by "alright". And why do you care? We're not friends.

Guy: I just wanna make sure your not pissed off at me.

Me: Nah, it's fine. That [I.e. When he was acting like a jerk 2 months ago] was ages ago.

Guy: ok good :)

Me: lol why did you suddenly bring that up now?

Guy: Cos it was a while ago so should still be awkward.

Me: What? [Confused cos he said "should" and not "shouldn't"]

Guy: I'm saying it seems awkward, but it shouldn't be.

Me: We never really spoke anyway so why does it seem awkward?

Guy: Just does. If it doesn't for you then it's cool.

Me: It's fine seriously. It really doesn't matter anymore.





Oh, and before you accuse me of being a slag or a two-timer or whatever I broke up with my boyfriend today since I didn't want to hurt him by crushing on another guy.What is up with this guy? Is he just playing games or is he just shy? ?
I think he might be shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment