Wednesday, March 7, 2012

PLEASE LOTS OF ANSWERS! 12 days late 8th day neg hpt?

Hello I am 12 days late for my period took a pregnancy test on the 8th day and it was negative .Have not taken one since .What are the chances I could be pregnant. Me and my fiance are ttc this is the first month. A little bit after ovulation I think I had what was implantation it was light blood that only was for a few hours and was only there when I wiped .My breasts are soar and I am crampy like I am going to get my period but nothing happened. I am 21 my fiance 25 i am taking materna as well.I also cant get in with my doctor for two weeks any advice would be appreciated!PLEASE LOTS OF ANSWERS! 12 days late 8th day neg hpt?
It's possible so you should test again but it is very unlikely. If it's negative now I'd say deffinatly not.



Periods can be messed up for many reasons. Is this your first month coming off contraception? That could also have something to do with it.



Another possibility is that you concieved but the pregnancy failed and sometimes these can take a while to come away. Many women just assume it's a late period. It will happen eventually.



Don't lose heart though. This is only month one. Plenty more time to try.PLEASE LOTS OF ANSWERS! 12 days late 8th day neg hpt?
Just trust your gut, and try to be patient for the next 2 weeks.

or go to a walk in clinic and try doing it faster then.

Just research any symptoms and simply try to be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment