Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there anywhere I can download a full preschool curriculum?

I have a very bright and intuitive 4 almost 5 year old who is getting very bored with the stuff she is learning. In the area I live there are no preschools and I am a stay at home mom who doesn't drive. I've been searching all over the internet for a place to download a full detailed preschool curriculum....I mean detailed to the point where it tells you what to teach each day of a calendar then gives you the tools to teach it. Free would be much more preferred....and ideas?Is there anywhere I can download a full preschool curriculum?
Hundreds of FREE curriculum pages and preschool activities to download instantly. Start with these ideas:



that's the site says :D
  • italian foods
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment