Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I HAD WATERY LIGHT BROWN DISCHARGE IS IT A SIGN OF PREGNANCY MY EXPECTED PERIOD WILL BE ON LAST FEB?

Hi I would like to ask i have 28-29 days cycle of my monthly period, my last period is from jan 12-16 then we had unprotected sex since jan 23,26,27,31 and feb 10. probobly my expected period would be on last feb 8 or 9 but then i had a watery light brown discharge right now. and before that I already take a pregnacy test last feb-7,8 and 9 it result negative. I really wanted to be pregnant. what does it mean. I hope that you can help me with my problemI HAD WATERY LIGHT BROWN DISCHARGE IS IT A SIGN OF PREGNANCY MY EXPECTED PERIOD WILL BE ON LAST FEB?
U maybe pregnant and u may not jus wait for ur period if it doesn't come then take a test

No comments:

Post a Comment