Saturday, March 10, 2012

What does it mean when a guy asks you to try on his basketball jersey?

A few days ago, a coworker friend (whom I like a lot) got his basketball jersey for some basketball league at work.



He asked me to put it on, and after I did, he smiled, but immediately faced his computer.



A little later on, he said the jersey will now smell like me... But he didn't seem all that bothered.



So yeah, does this mean he likes me?



***this is related to my other question.What does it mean when a guy asks you to try on his basketball jersey?
I think he likes you. :)
it seems like he's trying to flirt with you. but not come off too strong.What does it mean when a guy asks you to try on his basketball jersey?
It's reallly obvious he likes you.
Yes. Guys are shy, so you be the one to guide his emotions :)What does it mean when a guy asks you to try on his basketball jersey?
maybe it means that he wanted you to simply try on his basketball jersey...
I agree with every one else. Men love when we wear their clothes, especially "special clothes" such as jerseys, military jackets, or anything with their name on it. They think as if that makes you theirs (in a good way).
  • virginia
  • what is ms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment