Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stopping Smoking questions?

I have read Allen Carr's 'easyway to stop smoking' and am making my first serious effort ever to stop smoking. I am 26 and have smoked for 12 years, and smoke about 15 a day. This is day 3 of not smoking. I am on a constant rollercoaster or feeling in control, feeling weak, in control, weak, but have managed to hold it down. I know this is the worst day. What is concerning me is, am I doing Allen Carr's method wrong because Im not finding this as 'pleasurable' and 'glorious' as I should be? I understand this is my choice, that this is what I want...... has anyone else used this method and still had cravings? Help me please.Stopping Smoking questions?
well when u wanna smoke jus eat carrot . I knw its funny but u try once ! U vl defnitly stop smokin gud for yo health be happy god bles u .Stopping Smoking questions?
I'm so sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. Those who require help/support when they have read an Allen Carr book can obtain it (free of charge) from their nearest clinic - or even better - visit and "like" Allen Carr's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AllenCarr



We'll have you feeling a WHOLE lot better in no time.



Sorry again that you've been having such a tough time of it.



Best wishes

John at Allen Carr's EasywayStopping Smoking questions?
BRAVO ! 4 Day 3....



Medically speaking, after 72 hrs..(3-days) there is NO MORE 'nicotine' in your body. That said, it will still be a big-challenge for awhile. I would encourage you to drink tons %26amp; tons of water, this will help to 'flush; the poisons out of your body....There is a good chance that you may be doing alot of coughing..these really are 'cleansing-coughs'....%26amp; your Lungs are soooo happy!...



20 yrs ago (4-me) I used Hypnosis %26amp; the 'patch'...It had just became available then, by 'prescription' from a Dr. I even went to an Acupuncturist...lol...I knew, I needed all the help I could get...



If your 'feel' an urge....take a deep-breath...deep....deeper...hold-it..鈥?sloooowly.....If you are sitting down, get up %26amp; move about..If u r talking on the phone...change chairs...etc..STAY AWAY from ANY %26amp; ALL people that smoke,....for now...any bars, restaurants,
Hey am in the same boat as you



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



I havent read Allen Carr's book and i dont intend to. My current plan involves taking half a nicotine gum in the noon and another half before bed.I plan to do that at least for 10 days, to ensure i stick to the plan without giving up.



After that i will embark on the next stage which includes morning walks or some light exercise and just half a gum before bed.



Its not going to be pleasurable or glorious while we are in the process of transformation. The reward, like any other deal, is at the end of the hard days work.



Since i quit i've been having these feeling of breathlessness and mood swings, but am determined to get back my stamina , money and life!





i wish you luck too. Do NOT be tempted by the cloud of smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment